Sunday, June 20, 2010

Looking around for new things!!!!

I'm blog hopping right now looking for new inexpensive ideas and fun things that I can do in my classroom..  I just found this blog

http://www.mommymoment.ca/

They have tons of awesome ideas and information on here!!!  So very exciting!

Why am I writing about them?  They are running a contest for a company called Perrytech Montessori that can get a $100 credit to purchase items on their site- I've signed up- now if I could only be lucky enough to actually get it that would be great!!!!!!  Scratch that....It would be totally awesome!!!  LOL

This is one item that I would like to get from this company!!!!

Go check out the blog and see what you think!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I'm so glad that you are here. Hope that you have a wonderful day! ~Kimberly