Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Just Found Out That I Got The Perfect Job

Meg Firebaugh HEY EVERYONE....KIM GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

June 9 at 2:05pm


Kimberly Schrant- Gale YAY........YAY......YAY......ok enough of the yays......I got the job from last night!!!! I'm officially a teacher now....I just accepted a preschool position!!!! I'm so excited that I could burst........thanks everyone for all the good lucks

June 9 at 3:19pm

Well here it is.....my official first post!!!!  I had the interview for this job at 5:15pm on June 8th.  I received the phone call from Human Resources on the 9th!  I put our Facebook posts above.  Meg and Toran were here with us when I got the phone call so she was the first person to know about my job.  

Not only is this my first teaching job but it is the perfect teaching job.  I am blessed and very lucky to have received a position that I truly wanted my first time out!  I will be in a Preschool classroom of at-risk students and students with special needs.  I'm am so excited that I could just about burst!!!!


Obviously, today is not the 9th so creating this blog is sort of an afterthought but I wanted to make sure that I got started with it now!


I went to the District office on Wednesday this last week and was able to pick up at least 1/2 of my curriculum materials to go through and work on planning.  


I have not seen my classroom yet as it is being used for summer school but I hope to see that really soon.  As soon as I do I will post pics of what I see and everything else that I can think of!!!  LOL.. I will also have to go in and help interview for my 2 paraprofessional positions.


Gammon Elementary here I come....I hope you are ready for preschool and I hope I am ready to get things done!!!!  


6/8 Interview
6/9 Job Offer
6/12 Praxis Test for Early Childhood
6/ 16 pick up curriculum
6/23 Turn in Pre-Contract
6/28 First 1/2 of paperwork orientation
7/6   Last of Paperwork orientation


Well I hope that everyone is having a super fun Saturday night!!!  Good Night everyone!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I'm so glad that you are here. Hope that you have a wonderful day! ~Kimberly