Monday, July 19, 2010

Start date!!!!

OK....so things are starting to get just a little bit crazy for me!  Fixing a friend's car, organizing my house, organizing the stuff that needs to go to school with me, and generally just trying to float along and not drown in our current financial issues!  Needless to say I'm just a little frazzled.  

I just found out last Thursday that I need to start a week earlier than I had expected and been told earlier.  I'm glad I sent out that email to ask the question as I wouldn't have probably heard anything until today!  Still trying to find someone to cover childcare for my boys during those days, and I have to say that I love my family.  I have 3 aunts and they are all AWESOME.  One is a teacher so she is going to help during the week that I have to be in school that she is not required.  The other 2 have their own full-time jobs and yet they are going to each take vacation days off to help cover a few of the days.  They are doing this so that we don't have to worry about covering that many days and paying for it. Aren't they just awesome...I sure know that it takes a huge load and a lot of worries off of my shoulders!  I still have to find a babysitter for several of the days but the fewer the better and the less it costs, so I am super excited about that one!!!  Love you beautiful ladies!!!!

Enrollment Training         7/22      1p - 3p
Enrollment                      7/28      12p - 7p
                                      7/29      12p - 7p
                                      7/30       8a - 12p
                                      8/2         12p - 7p
Special Ed Training         8/3          830a - 330p
Classroom Mgmt T         8/4          8a - 12p
New Teacher Insv          8/5           745a - 330p
New Teacher Insv          8/6          8a - 330p
District Insv                    8/9 - 13   8a - 4p

First Day of School        8/16
Parent/Teacher Conf      8/16 - 8/17
1/2 attendance Stagger  8/18 - 8/23
First full attendance        8/24

Whew ..... looks like I'm going to be a busy girl!!!  Wish me luck!!!

Talk to you again when I get more information!!!!!

THANKS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I'm so glad that you are here. Hope that you have a wonderful day! ~Kimberly